Indoor golf simulator reservations
Making a reservation
Using the online form above is the best way to reserve a bay and manage your reservations. Here are a few tips to make the process easier:
- Select which service applies to you, member or non-member.
- Each bay is set up as staff. It’s easiest if you select Any Available Staff Member to see open times for every bay at once.
- Select the open date and time that works best for you. You can reserve a bay up to seven days in advance.
- Enter all of your contact details. Non-members are required to enter a credit card. Members swipe their membership card at arrival.
- Members should use the same cell phone number associated with their account to simplify the management of reservations.
If you have any questions about the reservation process or your reservation, contact the front desk at email@example.com.
Guidelines and policies
There aren’t many rules to follow — we want to make The Swing Bays fun, accessible and open. Here are just a couple of policies to remember:
- Individuals can reserve a bay seven days in advance for themselves and up to three other friends or family members. Only one, one-hour reservation can be made each day.
- If you need to cancel or change a reservation, please do so as soon as possible to open it up for others.
- Members will lose one pass, and non-members will be charged the full amount, if a reservation isn’t canceled at least an hour before the scheduled bay time.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation to check in.
If you require special accommodations, such as reserving multiple bays or booking longer durations for an event or party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the online tool.
Download the TrackMan app before your first reservation.
By downloading the TrackMan app, creating an account, and then logging in during your session at The Swing Bays, you can collect all of the data from all of your sessions right on your phone. The app makes it easy to track and analyze your golf improvement metrics — wherever you are.