Discover an indoor golf membership that elevates your game.
Becoming a member is as simple as purchasing a package of passes, each of which equals an hour in a swing bay:
- 100 passes for $2,000 ($20 per pass)
- 75 passes for $1,800 ($24 per pass)
- 50 passes for $1,500 ($30 per pass)
- 25 passes for $875 ($35 per pass)
- Easily reserve one of our six state-of-the-art TrackMan swing bays with a pass — one pass (hour) per day.
- Get advance access to bay reservations and play iconic courses or hit the range, saving all of your TrackMan swing data.
- Up to three family members or friends can join your reserved bay session for free.
- Access club fitting/repair services, invite-only social events and more.
- If you run out of passes and want to buy more within a year, you’ll get 10% off the second package.
Summer’s almost here, so we’re offering an exclusive offer — get a Tune-Up Membership for just $75 per month from May through October.
This deal enables you to stop in anytime during open hours and access a bay for up to two hours per day. Add family members for just $15 extra per month and invite guests ($15 per visit).
Get extra benefits
If you also join The Bays Club for just $35 per month more (12-month commitment), you open up a range of valuable extras:
- 20% off apparel and gifts
- 20% off bay reservations
- 10% off corporate/group events
- 10% off select golf equipment
- Happy Hour pricing on food and beverages
- Early access to clinics and social events
- 20% off lessons with Dustin, Tim, Scott and Ray
- Free TPI fitness assessment
- Online instructional content
Benefit from a premium game-improvement experience.
Our award-winning PGA teaching staff combines a proven, innovative approach to golf instruction with the latest TrackMan, V1 Sports video analysis and other technologies.
Whether you’re just getting started or preparing to join the tour, Dustin Miller and Scott Walter will get you on the right path to playing better golf quickly.
We offer a range of options for improving your performance through better fitness — from TPI evaluations and data collection to training and nutrition plans.
Ray Bikulcius will be there every step of the way, helping you to achieve your golf, health and life goals, including improving your mental approach.
Playing your best requires optimized equipment built just for you. We also want members to have access to club services that deliver a tour-like experience.
So whenever you need it, you can schedule a club fitting session with Scott Walter or fine-tune your technology with Kevin Miller — ensuring your golf bag is always ahead of the game.
As you’re working hard to improve your game, we want to make sure that you’re having a great time. That’s why we designed The Swing Bays to bring people together.
Managed by Tim McQuaid, our facility offers meeting areas, leagues, tournaments and contests plus events after hours. There’s also room to socialize with beverage and light food.
Interested in a membership? Register your interest today.
Add your name to our list of potential members and learn more about this exciting golf opportunity.
"*" indicates required fields